Saturday, May 31, 2014

Haircuts!

So the heat prompted me to come home from working at the library today and give everyone a haircut!

The girls are not the most cooperative of hair salon clients.  Drew is relaxing in the background because they took a lot of convincing to sit still, turn over and let me at them with the child safety scissors.  I saved a bunch of the hair.


Antonio was, once again, far more relaxed and accepting of his haircut.  I didn't snap a picture of him because I got tired by the end of the session but he was even calm when I was trimming away mats from around his manly parts. :-)

Drew was surprised to see how much chocolate is in Cherry's wool when it is trimmed back because the guard hairs are so white.


Compare that to the "before" photo.


Hopefully, they all feel a little cooler now.



1 comment:

  1. I had no idea she would look like that underneath all that hair. She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete